Saturday, October 10, 2009

Employment visa

Ive got a wee adventure to go on today!! Because I am in Dubai on a tourist visa I need to leave the country and come back in with my employment visa. So today Im heading down to the Etihad HQ near the airport to collect my employment visa from Celeste then fly to Bahrain and back. Im quite excited about it because I get to have a look at the new terminal, I have only been in the old one. I still have a few bits of make up to buy for next week so Im going to have a look in duty free, hopefully I will pick up a bargin.

I had my first snowboarding lesson on Thursday, it went really well its so much fun! Ive booked two more for Tue. I was v stiff yesterday and could hardly move, Im really unfit I must start to do more exercise!

One week to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment