Monday, November 2, 2009

Week 3 of Training

Well for a start I really cant believe I am in my third week of training!!! But I am!! The safety training has been great fun, weve been firefighting, jumping n sliding, ditching (emergency landing in water) which was bloody freezing but v funny oh and today we had our first exam, not so fun! We all passed scoring over 90% (pass mark is 80%) I only got 1 question wrong so I am v v pleased with myself, next one I want 100% keep your fingers crossed. The exam today was general safety and we have the airbus 330-200 exam on Wednesday, we also have a practical on Wednesday so it will be a busy day. Tomorrow night we are meeting up to run through the drills and commands for the practical exam. Tomorrow we are going on an aircraft visit Im really looking forward to having a nosey round the plane. I hope its a 330-200 as we have the exam the next day.

I went back to Dubai at the weekend and met up with some friends for a wee drinky then on Friday went to Karama where they sell genuine fake hand bags (well everything) tehe. Got myself a lovely wee D&G which Ill use on my bday brunch in a few weeks. I have no idea where the time go's in this country, in a week I will have been in the UAE for one year (apart from 2mths in the summer when I was in the UK). I cant believe its my bday again!! This time its the big 30! Im excited about it because Rod is spoiling me with a trip to Bab al Shams, Ive wanted to go there for ages so im really excited.

Keep your fingers crossed for me on Wednesday, I will let you know how it go's.

No comments:

Post a Comment