Sunday, November 29, 2009

Like a kid at xmas!!


I have had such an amazing time over the last week!! Firstly Rod took me to Bab al Shams last Friday for the night. When we were getting ready for dinner he asked me to marry him!! Woo hoo!! He has bought me the most fabi ring, I love it!

We had a great time at the hotel, we went for a couples spa treatment then to the Arabic buffet restaurant with belly dancers, singers and a horse show on the sand dunes then the next day sat by the pool.

On Tuesday which was my 30th birthday all my batch mates came out to captains bar for a few drinks then Rod and me stayed at the Rotana beach hotel (hes not allowed to stay in staff accom). Were going to move in together early next year.

On Friday my mates in Dubai and my batch mates went for brunch at the grand grill and had a fabi day!! The food was amazing the DJ was great and the vino was flowing!! As you can imagine with all this celebrating Rod and myself are a bit tired haha. I have promised him I will not mention my bday again till next year tehe.

Training is going well we are on our last week!! We got our rostas but there will be a few changes because we are only trained in EYs new IS service we cant fly on routes with old service and on our rostas they have put us on old service so Im waiting on the changes. It looks like my first flight is Athens next Sunday, its a turn around so it will be a long day but I cant wait! Its only a supy flight so I wont be operating crew until I have done a supy turnaround and layover. At the mo my layover is an old service so dont know where it will change to. Ive got a Sydney and Heathrow late dec im hoping they wont change because Ive never been to OZ and in LHR I can go to asda haha.

Right back to the studying!!! Weve got a run through of the meal service tomorrow, wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! It's great all that's happened, it will be much easier transition to crew life when you have someone special in the sandpit with you :)

    ReplyDelete